Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Uncle Dude, Aunt Jessi and Scott




My brother Albert (Dude), my sister-in-law Jessi and their little guy Scott sent us 3 fabric squares.

We are excited to see them 3 times this year! They are going to come to Florida in August and December and we are trying to get to Arizona in May.

Scott is now almost a year old and boy is he a cutie. We get to skype with them every now and then and it is fun to see that little man in action!

www.dudenjessi.blogspot.com

I spent a few days last week putting the scrapbook pages together in a book. It is SO CUTE!

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Cute scraps. So are you sewing the quilt yourself to pass the time until you adopt? Or are you having someone else sew the quilt together?

Duncan Chronicles said...

I'm going to sew it with my mom's help! I want to sew the top and batting and then the bottom will be a boy or girl fabric.

Elisabeth said...

That will be adorable. I can't wait to see the finished product.

JessiLeigh said...

We love you guys!!!