We are so excited! Our birth mom found us in May and contacted us again in July. After exchanging emails for several days she said she would like to move forward with us. Our counselors have spoken and it has been official for about a month now. Our birth mom updates us after each doctor's appointment. Our little girl is due Nov. 8th. We can't wait to meet her! We are enjoying preparing our home for our baby. We've been lucky finding some good deals on clothes and a few other baby things. Some of our friends have also given us clothes and baby gear.
It is amazing and humbling to be in the adoption process.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Yay! I'm so happy that you have a little one on the way and have a due date! I wish we could be there to meet her this Fall!
Luv, Kim
Elana and Mike- I am so glad for you! After all you have been through, what a blessing to finally have a little one on the way! We are excited for you :) Keep the updates coming!
That is so awesome! What happy news to wake up to. Good luck with all your preparations. I'm excited to hear more when she gets here.
We've been praying for your family! We love you guys. That due date will be here SOOOON! Can't wait to meet your little girl!!!
Hey, I saw this posting on Facebook, and just wanted to give my congratulations as well :)
How exciting! I'm so happy for you!
So happy for you guys!!! What a blessing! You will be the best parents to that little girl! You have no idea how excited I am for you! ((hugs))
YAY!!! How wonderful - you're gonna love have a little girl! Be sure to keep us updated on all the news
OHG I'm so excited for you guys! You are going to make great parents and having a girl is so much fun. I can't wait to see pics.
Congratulations, I am so happy for you!!
Thanks everyone! We are so excited!
Elena, that is WONDERFUL news!!! I am SO SO SO HAPPY for you! :D
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you! What an incredible experience! You are going to be an amazing mom!!
SOOOO Happy for you guys! No one deserves it more. I cant wait to make her somthing!!! :)
Very exciting! congrats! I wish you all the best and safe delivery too. After the adoption, if you choose an open one and would like to share your story, let me know
Post a Comment