Thursday, January 29, 2009

Charles and Brandy De Cosa


Charles and Brandy bummed around with us in NYC a few times (they were there for treatment as well.)

Brandy is a great friend who is a wonderful support to everyone on our chat boards.

They gave us a square of the fabric they are using for their daughter's room. Which is perfect because we have been going through this together for so long.

They sent a song to the baby called "God Bless Us All." They are thinking of using the lyrics to the song on the walls of their baby's room. I love that!

"God Bless Us All" performed by NRBQ
Time to say my prayers now
Someone's listening up above
Time to ask the Lord to bless
Everyone I love

God bless the postman
Who brings the mail
And bless the cowboys
Out on the trail
Bless the man who waves to me
When the train goes by
Bless all the pilots
Flying through the sky

Bless every spaceman
On my TV set
And bless our servicemen
Please don't forget
Bless the circus acrobats
Never let them fall
God bless the ones I love
God bless us all

Bless Mommy and bless Daddy
Who come each time I call
God bless the ones I love
God bless us all

No comments: