Thursday, January 29, 2009

Child Proofing Your Home vs. Home Proofing Your Child


Michael and I were laying in bed last night talking about installing plug covers and cupboard protectors to child proof our home.

Then I had this funny thought, "What if we Home Proof our Child instead of Child Proof our Home?"

I had a funny image in my mind of a little person wearing a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and oven mits. That was funny!

This is the closest thing I could find to it.

(For the wobbly walker.)

We had our home study today and it went well. I think we will be approved to adopt in a week or two. This was record time! Two and a half months!

2 comments:

Moghimi Family said...

That is a funny thought. I can't believe you found a picture to go with it! That cracks me up!

I can't wait to hear more about your home study tomorrow! See you then.

:)

Miss May said...
This comment has been removed by the author.