Here is his scrapbook page (I helped him make it, because he thought he would "have to put on a pink skirt" if he made it). He did write the sweet note on it though!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Grandpa Bori - a.k.a. "Grampy" or "Poppy"
Anyone that knows my Dad knows that he loves John Deere Equipment (he recently sold his John Deere Dealership).We knew his square had to represent that.
Here is his scrapbook page (I helped him make it, because he thought he would "have to put on a pink skirt" if he made it). He did write the sweet note on it though!

Here is his scrapbook page (I helped him make it, because he thought he would "have to put on a pink skirt" if he made it). He did write the sweet note on it though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment