Friday, January 23, 2009
The Home Study is Scheduled!
Our case worker is going to do a walk-through of our home next week to determine that there is adequate space for a child and that they will be safe here. So, I have to do some child proofing. I've already done the plug covers and put the medicines and cleaners up high. I still have to buy a fire extinguisher and put on my little cabinet guards. And of course clean, clean, clean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so excited for you! What's next after they come to your house?
I think someone should have come to my house to do the same check before Addy was born. We STILL don't have all the stuff we should!
I am excited for your guys!
Rachel,
Our caseworker submits our info to the state. I think.
Joann,
Everyone says they haven't child-proofed much either.
:)
Our first time, we didn't have anything baby-proofed. I cleaned like a mad woman, though. They don't do a white-glove test or anything, but I just felt better knowing that things were sparkling.
Yeah, that's how I feel. At least the thin layer of dust covering everything should be gone. HAHA!
Post a Comment